- The student identifies and locates appropriate print and non-print resources (6.LM-I.IR.2)
- The student evaluates and verifies the accuracy, relevance and completeness of information (6.LM.I.IR.3)
- The student synthesizes information from multiple sources representing varied perspectives (6.LM.OC.2)
Hours and Contact Information
The Oregon Trail Library is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Need help? Visit us in person, call us at 913.780.7250, or send an e-mail:
Mrs, Charlesworth, Librarian
Spanish Speaking Countries
- Locate information about Holidays in Spanish Speaking Countries.
- Use print, database, and Internet resources.
- Take notes to help you research.
- Provide citations for your “Works Cited” page.