- The student identifies and locates appropriate print and non-print resources (6.LM-I.IR.2)
- The student evaluates and verifies the accuracy, relevance and completeness of information (6.LM.I.IR.3)
- The student synthesizes information from multiple sources representing varied perspectives (6.LM.OC.2)
- Locate information about your country.
- Use books, database, and Internet resources.
- Take notes to help you research.
- Provide citations for your “Works Cited” page.
The Oregon Trail Library is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Need help after hours? See
Contact Information above.