10 Celebrities Reading Famous Poems Aloud
Videos of celebrities having fun with poetry.
- Locate a poem for this project.
- Locate criticism/critical articles relating to your poem.
- You will locate a total of three sources:
- You need to locate one primary source (this is your poem).
- You need to locate one print secondary source (book or magazine).
- You need to locate one electronic secondary source (database or web).
- eBooks from the Gale Virtual Reference Library count as either electronic or print sources!
- Produce a paper sharing your analysis of criticism written about the chosen poem.
- Provide citations in MLA format.
See your teacher for your specific due dates. Please refer to your assignment (at left) for more detail.
Contact Mrs. Goddard or Mr. Feaster or Ms. McNerney if you have any questions or concerns.
The Olathe East Library is open on school days from 7:30 am. until 3:30 p.m. Late arrival and seminar are great times to come in for more work time or research help in the library. Remember that pre-passes are a school requirement for seminar. You can pick one up before school on Thursday morning.
All of the databases used in this project are available 24/7 for your use! Start on the library homepage, http://oehslibrary.weebly.com, and select "Databases" on the "Research" tab. Passwords are in the "Passwords PDF". See your teacher or Ms. McNerney if you have forgotten the PDF password.