- Locate information about hurricanes, tornadoes, and typhoons.
- Use database, Internet resources.
- Take notes to help you research.
- Fill in a Venn Diagram.
- The student identifies and locates appropriate print and non-print resources (6.LM-I.IR.2)
- The student evaluates and verifies the accuracy, relevance and completeness of information (6.LM.I.IR.3)
- The student synthesizes information from multiple sources representing varied perspectives (6.LM.OC.2)
The Oregon Trail Library is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Need help? Visit us in person, call us at 913.780.7250, or send an e-mail:
Patty Charlesworth, Librarian
Carol Stowe, Assistant